This is a question that people ask a lot how do i get rid of eczema on my face. I’m going to delve into the topic of eczema to help you find a solution. Well lets start with what is eczema? According to Medline Plus “Eczema is a term for several different types of skin swelling. Eczema is also called dermatitis. Most types cause dry, itchy skin and rashes on the face, inside the elbows and behind the knees, and on the hands and feet. Scratching the skin can cause it to turn red, and to swell and itch even more”
There are many factors that can bring on eczema rash on the face which may require some significant lifestyle changes.
- soaps, detergents, shampoos, disinfectants, juices from fresh fruits, meats, or vegetables
- dust mites, pets, pollen, mold, dandruff
- bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, viruses, certain fungi
- hot weather, high and low humidity, perspiration from exercise
- dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds, soy products, wheat
- stress it is not a cause of eczema but can make symptoms worse
- hormone- women can experience worsening of eczema symptoms at times when their hormone levels are changing, for example during pregnancy and at certain points in their menstrual cycle
Good skin care is an important eczema treatment and natural skin care has shown to provide long lasting better result without the harmful toxic chemical treatments that some products provide. Products containing shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, Â vegetable glycerin (not to be mistaken for regular glycerin made from animal fats) lavender and geranium essential oils, vitamin e, aloe vera gel are a good option.
Lets’s go further in how these natural plant oils, butters and essential oils can help
is an natural emollient that has shown to help soothe and relieve the symptoms of eczema Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties and natural fats that are good for eczema on face.
the ashes contained in the black soap will reduce irritation and good for those with sensitive skin.
properties include antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antioxidant and antibacterial which will reduce inflammation and soothe itchy flare upfrom an eczema rash.
– Eczema causes skin to be dry and irritated. Glycerin is good for attracting moisture which is beneficial in easing symptoms of eczema.
Has a high composition of ceramides which will aid in repairing damaged skin caused by eczema.
Aloe Vera Gel-
Give moisture to the skin as well as attract moisture because it is a natural humectant that absorbs water. This will help with the dryness and tight feeling cause by eczema.
Eczema causes red and dry skin, lavender oil helps to heal the skin by improving the circulatory system to create faster healing. Lavender oil has antiseptic properties helps inflamed skin feel better. The anti-fungal and antibacterial properties kills germs that often lead to Eczema rash.
this oil also has antiseptic properties that can kill bacteria and germs as well as anti- inflammatory properties which will calm inflamed skin.
Vitamin E Oil
(or capsules) this oil protects and restores and rejuvenate the skin due to its antioxidant properties.
So if conventional solutions treatments using steroids which can many side effects are not working and you are looking for a better solution try these all natural remedies to eczema.